Kobe Bryant Shoes looked skeptical. "Right now, wine in Paleokastritsa is damn near as expensive as wine in Venice. And I'm afraid I'm broke again, milord, even if I owe you a drink or Moncler jackets o."
Christian Louboutin Shoesr heaven's sake, call me Benito. Forget the 'milord.' And the wine is on me, and something to eat, if you can forget that fact. Venetian Case Vecchie are not popular right now. Out tCoach Backpackre, the Hungarians want to kill us for protecting the island. From what I can work out, the Corfiotes in here want to kill us for not protecting the island."
Moncler jackets,iro shrugged. "As you're buying the wine, I wouldn't dream of killing you, m . . . Benito."
"Afterwards is a different story," said Benito wryly.
Reebok zig,,ro chuckled. "After a few glasses of wine even the stupidest idea can sound like a good one. But I did learn that that was a really, really insanely stupid one. So what are you doing kobe vi grinch,ere, m . . . Benito?"
Spiro pointed across the square at dark kobe vi grinch,rway. "Papavanakis'. His taverna is dirty, it smells, his wife's face would curdle milk and I think he waters his wine."
,Kobe Bryant Shoes,ro shrugged and grinned back. "At least what he's putting in the wine is water. And he is less of a thief than most of them."
They strolled over and went into the dim coolness out of the already bright dayReebok zig,eaty smells, and the wine wasn
没有评论:
发表评论